Whether you are the tenant or the owner of an apartment or a house, home insurance provides you with coverage tailored to your situation through comprehensive and accessible warranties.
- Housing: construction for residential use including amenities and facilities.
- The outbuildings: premises located on the land of the housing and which are complementary: (garages, cellars, hangars and box located at the same address)
- Furnishings: for private use (including household items, clothing and personal effects).
- Electrical and electronic appliances.
- Valuable objects.
- Fire, explosion and related hazards.
- Flood damage.
- Broken windows.
- Theft and acts of vandalism.
- Climate-related events.
- Accident at work.
- Broken computer equipment
- Broken satellite dishes.
- Electrical and electronic equipment damage
- Loss of freezer contents.
- Head of family private civil liabilities.
- Housing civil liabilities.
- Legal expense.
Losses, expenses and fees
- Loss of use.
- Loss of rent.
- Expert, architect and decorator fees.
- Travelling expenses.
- Relocation expenses.
- Burial and demolition costs.
- Compliance costs.
- Provisional closing and guard costs.
- Rescue and relief costs.
(*) Subject to our standard policy.